Sunday, May 17, 2015

MAKEUP TIPS


Makeup can be a messy issue if it isn't used correctly. These no-nonsense tips should help you avoid problems with your makeup:

  • In the winter, use oil-base makeup to protect your skin against dry, cold air. In the summer, switch to a water-base foundation to help moisturize your skin.
  • When your mascara begins to dry out, run hot water over the tube for a minute to soften the remaining mascara inside.
  • After applying mascara, dip a cotton swab in a little baby powder and sweep it over your lashes. Then apply a second coat of mascara. Lashes will appear longer and fuller.
  • Dry milk can be used as a makeup remover. Mix 1 teaspoon milk powder with warm water and apply to your face using a cotton ball. Rinse clean.


1 comment:

  1. As an ICU nurse, of an amazing 38yrs long career bearing witness to God's great love for us, I know what a medical miracle is!
    The first time that I saw an HIV patient cured with African herbs prepared by Dr. Utu Herbal Cure was in my 20yrs of nursing career, I felt God's presence with humans. He guides those he has chosen to live. I am a complete believer in God and I can testify he is so wonderful that he has given us all it takes to survive and save our surroundings!
    I have recommended DR UTU HERBAL CURE to HERPES VIRUS patients, PSORIASIS patients, and several others who have come to me for solution and they ALL testified to be permanently cured.
    DR UTU can still be reached today on drutuherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete